Severn, MD, USA
We are seeking a Quality Inspector to join our team!!!!! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. START THIS WEEK!!! $$$$GET PAID NEXT WEEK$$$$
• Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications
• Conducts visual measurement tests, communicates required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications, returns products for re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs
data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements,
and calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High school diploma
• Experience with corrugating, a plus.
• Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Documentation skills
• Hand/eye coordination
• Reporting skills
Physical Aspects of Position
• Steel toed safety shoes required
• PPE’s available
• Manufacturing plant environment
• Standing for long periods of time
• Walking on concrete surfaces