Laurel, MD, USA
$17 to $18.50 Hourly
Operations Supervisors for Janitorial Services
With operations across MD, DC and VA, Affinitas offers both full-time and part-time employment opportunities for men and women who believe in honesty, integrity and a hard work ethic. We take great pride in striving to provide excellent service to our customers!
Most of our employees are part-time working during the day and/or in the evening as a cleaning professional, servicing professional buildings. Affinitas therefore offers a tremendous part-time, secondary income opportunity for people interested in a stable part-time job.
Supervisors for Custodian/Professional Cleaner needed. Monday-Friday 4:00PM- 10:00PM. This is an evening schedule. Supervisor Experience necessary
Hiring Locations Include:
Supervise and Perform (as needed) assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building’s task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
• Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
• Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
• Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
• Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
• Clean entrance glass and other interior glass including windows.
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen area and appliances.
• Buff tile floors (monthly)
• Steam clean carpet (monthly)
• Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
• *Work effectively with other team members.
• Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
• Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
• Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
• (3 Years) Experience Supervising a team of 4-5 people
• Experience interviewing, hiring, and on boarding new employees
• Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
• Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must care about quality.-Must be detailed oriented and work at an efficient pace.
• Must be dependable.
• Able to lift 35 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner or cold mist fogger.
• Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Job Type: Part-Time
Custodian: 3 year (Preferred)
• US Driver's license (Required)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)